Delicate Salvation
Delicate Salvation
Delicate Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delicate Salvation is home to the Wondering Shallows Pack. A semi realistic wolf themed role-play

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Delicate Salvation, everyone!
We are open & accepting new members, apply today!
Friendly reminder, be sure to post your character biography before roleplaying with us
The roleplay is now open
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
RP Statistics
  • Mating/Births = No
  • Males = 9
  • Females = 10
Latest topics
» Herbs Guide
Joining Application  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 6:33 pm by Sineală

» Joining Application
Joining Application  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2023 1:08 am by Akela

» Current Mates & Crushes
Joining Application  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 1:43 am by Akela

» SIRIUS | A Discord-based Canine RPG
Joining Application  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2022 9:59 pm by Medina

» Khalfani | Semi Realistic | Egypt Based
Joining Application  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 12:15 am by Kyo

» Discord Server
Joining Application  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 11:08 pm by Akela

» Wolf Information (WIP)
Joining Application  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 2:48 am by Akela

» RP Assistance
Joining Application  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 2:34 am by Akela

» Copyright Notice
Joining Application  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 2:28 am by Akela

Top posting users this week
No user

Joining Application

Go down 
+2
Jasiri
Akela
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Akela
Alpha
Alpha
Akela

Joining Application  Empty
PostSubject: Joining Application    Joining Application  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 2:25 am

If you’re interested in joining us, go ahead and fill out the application below. Within a matter of a few days, check back and see if you’ve accepted. If it would suit you better you can put “message me” within the ‘anything else?’ area and I will private message you to let you know the status of your application.

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Character Gender:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Mental Description:[/b]
[b]Requested Rank:[/b]
[b]Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10):[/b]
[b]Have you been in a pack before?:[/b]
[b]Secret Word (In the rules):[/b]
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://delicate-salvation.forumotion.com
Jasiri
Sentinel
Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Joining Application    Joining Application  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 1:56 am

Character Name: Jasiri
Character Age: Four years
Character Gender: Female
Physical Description: Being of smaller build though still powerful for a she-wolf her pelt varies in shades of honeyed browns, grays and a sparse black patterns along the shoulders and legs. Her intelligent golden eyes are aflame with the passion of life and her desire to defend the pack.
Mental Description: Self disciplined, focused and harsh at first glance the icy woman cares deeply for her pack and those she determines to be her friends. She believes there's good in everyone and that to go against one's own morals is an absolute sin. Although a rough and tumble fighter the lady prefers diplomacy before pulling out the big guns to put someone in their place; beneath her.
Requested Rank: Sentinel
Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): 8
Have you been in a pack before?: Yes
Secret Word (In the rules): No idea lol
Anything Else?: Smallest within her rank

Character Name: Indra
Character Age: Two years
Physical Description: Svelte and streamlined she's certainly born to run and slink undetected within the shadows. Indra's eyes are a sharp silver hue. Her coat is primarily black with gray undertones and a few cream colored patterns on her chest, shoulders, underbelly and inner legs.
Mental Description: Rather sullen and wary the she-wolf doesn't trust others easily. Whenever she gives up information she damn well expects something in return, be it a thank you or even a bone to chew on. Indra isn't quick to anger and enjoys pushing the buttons of easily angered individuals.
Requested Rank: Recon
Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): 8
Secret Word (In the rules): No idea lol
Anything Else?: Loves fish
Back to top Go down
Akela
Alpha
Alpha
Akela

PostSubject: Re: Joining Application    Joining Application  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 2:37 am

Happily accepted

Indra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Recon
Recon

PostSubject: Re: Joining Application    Joining Application  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2021 5:18 am

Character Name: Nyx Khaos Nemesides
Physical Description: tall, dark, and handsome. thick, shaggy fur as black as the night itself, fitting as it is her namesake, with some darker, inkier shades characterizing her ventral side and some comparatively lighter greys marking her neck and back.

lean and wiry with very long limbs and a deep chest. she is built for acrobatics and agility not so much for tanking, however she is a force to be reckoned with and looks it, with her angular features, impressive height, piercing silver stare, and the stable, confident stance of a trained warrior. appears rather masculine at initial glance and it's not uncommon she's mistaken for a male.

Mental Description: all ardent passion and stubborn pride. her sharp wit and cold ruthlessness are the shield that guards her deep sensitivity. love her or hate her, she is what she is — raw vehemence. when she wants something, she'll chase it, and if she believes something, she'll fight for it, and you better not get in her way or she will do everything in her power to crush you.

she is a hunter, a true predator, under the guidance of Artemis herself. wolves like herself are made to fill the underworld with souls, to scour the earth of weak things not meant for this world. who is she to deny her divine purpose? yet she is much more soft-hearted than she is willing to let on.

quite charming and has a way with words. enjoys conversation but prefers to keep small talk to the minimum, preferring to delve into deeper, more engaging matters.

greek-speaking hellenic pagan. intuitive, observant, and analytical with little patience for nonsense and a great love for psychoanalysis. valiant and loyal with strong principles and refined taste, in contrast to her morbid ways. a warrior and leader with a great appreciation for beauty of all kinds but especially in nature and the female form.

Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): I want to say I could do like an eight?
Have you been in a pack before?: oh yes. been a long time since I've seen a pack like this, I'm excited to join
Secret Word (In the rules): either I'm crazy or blind or it's just not there. I've read through the rules like five times over and couldn't find it kshgsgksgh
Anything Else?: I received an invitation here I also have a question since it wasn't really addressed in the rules: what is the site rating? PG-13? is swearing in-character okay?
Back to top Go down
Akela
Alpha
Alpha
Akela

PostSubject: Re: Joining Application    Joining Application  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 1:41 am

Nyx wrote:
Character Name: Nyx Khaos Nemesides
Physical Description: tall, dark, and handsome. thick, shaggy fur as black as the night itself, fitting as it is her namesake, with some darker, inkier shades characterizing her ventral side and some comparatively lighter greys marking her neck and back.

lean and wiry with very long limbs and a deep chest. she is built for acrobatics and agility not so much for tanking, however she is a force to be reckoned with and looks it, with her angular features, impressive height, piercing silver stare, and the stable, confident stance of a trained warrior. appears rather masculine at initial glance and it's not uncommon she's mistaken for a male.

Mental Description: all ardent passion and stubborn pride. her sharp wit and cold ruthlessness are the shield that guards her deep sensitivity. love her or hate her, she is what she is — raw vehemence. when she wants something, she'll chase it, and if she believes something, she'll fight for it, and you better not get in her way or she will do everything in her power to crush you.

she is a hunter, a true predator, under the guidance of Artemis herself. wolves like herself are made to fill the underworld with souls, to scour the earth of weak things not meant for this world. who is she to deny her divine purpose? yet she is much more soft-hearted than she is willing to let on.

quite charming and has a way with words. enjoys conversation but prefers to keep small talk to the minimum, preferring to delve into deeper, more engaging matters.

greek-speaking hellenic pagan. intuitive, observant, and analytical with little patience for nonsense and a great love for psychoanalysis. valiant and loyal with strong principles and refined taste, in contrast to her morbid ways. a warrior and leader with a great appreciation for beauty of all kinds but especially in nature and the female form.

Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): I want to say I could do like an eight?
Have you been in a pack before?: oh yes. been a long time since I've seen a pack like this, I'm excited to join
Secret Word (In the rules): either I'm crazy or blind or it's just not there. I've read through the rules like five times over and couldn't find it kshgsgksgh
Anything Else?: I received an invitation here I also have a question since it wasn't really addressed in the rules: what is the site rating? PG-13? is swearing in-character okay?

Happily accepted! Apologizes for taking so long to respond. The roleplay is a little slow right now but, I assure you we're still open/active. We even have a discord server if you're interested.

Nyx and Driskoll like this post

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Recon
Recon

PostSubject: Re: Joining Application    Joining Application  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 1:44 am

Akela wrote:
Nyx wrote:
-snip-

Happily accepted! Apologizes for taking so long to respond. The roleplay is a little slow right now but, I assure you we're still open/active. We even have a discord server if you're interested.
awesome, thank you! no worries about the wait. i am very much interested in the discord server — will you PM me an invite link?

Last edited by Nyx on Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akela
Alpha
Alpha
Akela

PostSubject: Re: Joining Application    Joining Application  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 1:45 am

Will do
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Vagabond
Vagabond
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Joining Application    Joining Application  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 2:21 am

Character Name: Fenrir
Character Age: 5 yrs
Character Gender: Male

Mental Description: Highly judgemental, overly daring, cunning, extremely territorial, envious, jealous of others, flat out ignorant and aggressive behavior are mostly what is seen within the mindset of Fenrir. A softer side once was more visible to others of the same species until tragedy hardened and shifted his heart to cold stone. Only now does his beloved see such a vulnerable state as his mindset is more focused on protecting his own as the ghosts of the past continue to haunt his small family. Challenge him if you dare..

Physical Description: a walking four legged monstrosity, three times the size of the average male wolf. Covered in a dark coat cloaking over a muscled bodily frame, except for a prominent elongated scar from the right cheek down to the lower lip highlighted in white hair. More small white fur is flickered over his muzzle due to years of mental stress and pure experience. Standing against the physical darkness marking the animal is a pair of brightly lit golden hues with tints of various darkened orange colors.

Requested Rank: rogue
Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): 6, maybe 7. Depends on how soon others post
Have you been in a pack before?: ya
Secret Word (In the rules): there isn't one?
Anything Else?: no

Sumeria and Suki like this post

Back to top Go down
Akela
Alpha
Alpha
Akela

PostSubject: Re: Joining Application    Joining Application  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 10:08 pm

Happily accepted!
Back to top Go down
Carisa
Omega
Omega
Carisa

PostSubject: Re: Joining Application    Joining Application  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 2:16 am

Character Name: Carisa
Character Age: About a year, maybe 1 1/2 years old
Physical Description: A small, slim built ginger/red lupa Red Wolf with a grey tint to her fur; almond colored orbs and a medium sized white mark along her muzzle and chest; somewhat long legs
Mental Description: Sound
Requested Rank: Omega
Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): 4/5
Secret Word (In the rules): Can’t find one in the Discord rule channel nor here
Anything Else?: Joined the pack at their new home, and cannot decide where she fits in so she is an omega. Generally curious and not at all cautious when it comes to exploring. One of her pads and leg has a huge faded scar running along it from having a mix up with a beaver.
Back to top Go down
Driskoll
Vagabond
Vagabond
Driskoll

PostSubject: Re: Joining Application    Joining Application  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2023 12:04 am

Character Name: Driskoll
Character Age: Four
Character Gender: Male
Physical Description: A behemoth mutant of a wolf he's a gentle giant and only uses his size to defend others as well as himself. His pelt is primarily golden with some sooty markings along the sides and his rump, but he shines and dazzles in the sunlight. Dris also has bright blue eyes and a few scars under his thick fur along his shoulders and chest from past battles.
Mental Description: Normally happy go lucky and sometimes distracted by the clouds or stars, he can be a bit dorky. While not the most brilliant of minds Dris is at least emotionally intelligent and cares deeply for those he calls his pack. Though once his pack is threatened or one of his friends get harmed, his split personality emerges and 'Skoll' won't stop until he's the one walking away from the scene.
Requested Rank: Start Vagabond, then Sentinel
Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): Maximum effort
Secret Word (In the rules): Don't lie to me, boy
Anything Else?: Incredibly shy of the ladies

Character Name: Tikiga
Character Age: One
Physical Description: She's a tiny lady and swift on her feet, many have mistaken her creamy coat and diminutive stature for an arctic fox, she's certainly got the hips for it. Her eyes are a soft amber and the wolf is free of any scars.
Mental Description: Currently shell-shocked and PTSD ridden from what happened to her pack in the fire. Temporarily mute.
Requested Rank: Start Vagabond, then Juvenile
Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): Maximum effort
Secret Word (In the rules): Don't lie to me, boy
Anything Else?: Runt of her litter and hasn't spoken since the fire.
Back to top Go down
Akela
Alpha
Alpha
Akela

PostSubject: Re: Joining Application    Joining Application  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2023 1:08 am

Carisa, Driskoll and Tikiga - accepted!

Driskoll and Carisa like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining Application    Joining Application  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Delicate Salvation :: User Manual & Guide-